Sixth International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering==>>Extension until April 16, 2007 Call for Papers (04)

Title: SIXTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
Dear Sirs:

This is for information of all concerned and
interested professionals on this august List.

You may share the same freely with those in
your contact wh may be interested
in the
same too.

Best regards.