RE: AISC Single Plate Connection load tables

As far as I remember, there are several typos in the third edition and the list of errata was in the AISC web site. Actually, I gave up to fix my manual since there are too many.

I didn't read through the thirteenth edition yet. However, I can compare the specific table. The same table is found in page 10-107. The capacity is changed along the plate thickness and the bolt diameter, but is independent to bolt type.

I didn't calculate to check which one is right. This is what I found in the manual.

Hopefully, this provide the clue for you.

Chung-Soo Doo, PhD, PE
San Francisco, CA
NAVER Korea's No.1 search portal