Metal siding and roofing as a diaphragm

I am searching for diaphragm design values/guides for metal siding applied to wood girts to evaluate an existing building pole barn type structure.  The only resource I have found through Google is the Post Frame Building Design Manual published by the NFBA.  This book is also referenced by AWC.  Is there any other place to find this information that might not cost $150?  Is this information based on engineering methods that I can reference and have approved by a 3rd party engineer?

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA