Re: AISC Single Plate Connection load tables

Mark,

I actually figured this one out on my own.  The lower values for standard holes actually do occur on all pages of the table in question.  If I would have read more carefully, the short slotted holes actually have a smaller calculated eccentricity than standard holes.  Once the calculated eccentricity gets higher than a, it begins to lower the bolt design values more and more.  Once I changed this in my spreadsheet, everything matched up.

Jeff Hedman , E.I.T.

L.R. Pope Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.

1240 East 100 South Suite # 15B

St. George, Utah  84790