Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA

Christopher,
What ia AAWA?
Gary

Christopher Banbury wrote:

I am putting together a list of Wind related questions that will appear as a FAQ feature in the next quarterly edition of the AAWA newsletter.

The questions will be forwarded to AAWA members and ASCE7 committee members and experts in the field of wind loading like Kishor, Minor and others. I will be searching through the SEAINT archives for questions that have been posted, but if you can remember posting a question related to wind loading please email it to me privately and I will add it to the list.

I remember a couple of good ones having to do with the loading of overhangs, wind tunnels, etc.

Of course new questions are fine too.

Thanks.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President