Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA

Gary,

The "concensus" from a web search is that it must be some sort of
wrestling organization.  <grin>  I did a google search and found at least
3 wrestling groups with the acronym (All-American Wrestling Alliance,
Atlantic Alliance Wrestling Association, and Alberta Amateur Wrestling
Association).  Google also thought it might be the American Academy of
Women Artists or Alcoholics Anonymous - Western Australia (I will admit
the wind provisions in ASCE 7 could drive someone to drink, but I would
hope not to that level).

Personally, based upon the subject of his post (i.e. wind load
provisions), I would suggest "Always Awfully-painful Wind Analysis".

Sorry, could not help the light diversion after being sick all week.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI