Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:03:29 EDT
In a message dated 3/24/2007 8:23:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net writes:
I think we can all relate to this Scott...........At a seminar one of my coworkers attended last month he was told that SEAOC in diligently working on a compromise wind design that will adopted into the California amendments of the 2006 IBC
AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Wind Load Questions for AAWA
- Next by Subject: Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA
- Previous by thread: RE: Wind Load Questions for AAWA
- Next by thread: Metal siding and roofing as a diaphragm