Re: Wind Load Questions for AAWA

In a message dated 3/24/2007 8:23:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net writes:

Personally, based upon the subject of his post (i.e. wind load
provisions), I would suggest "Always Awfully-painful Wind Analysis".

I think we can all relate to this Scott...........At a seminar one of my coworkers attended last month he was told that SEAOC in diligently working on a compromise wind design that will adopted into the California amendments of the 2006 IBC