Re: seaint archives

You can always trying using Google to search the archive.  From Google,
you can type you search criteria and then add "site:http://euken.net"; and
it will only search the archive site.  Or if you have the Google toolbar,
you can use the toolbar to enter your criteria and then only search the
current website (thus, you must be at the archive site for this method).

It is still not perfect and it still a rather blunt tool, but it can work.

HTH,

Scott
Adrian, MI