quality of works

Hi everybody
Currently I'm working on a hotel complex project as a
project manager for the Owner. I have significant
problems with the quality of works. The Owner wants
not to reject the work which is not in accordance with
the specs but to retain some money. The project is
guaranteed with performance bond. Could someone tell
me how much money I can retain for such bad quality or
I should find a literature on this topic?

Thanks

Rado Petrov
Consulting engineering group

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time