From: TBerair(--nospam--at)technip.com [mailto:TBerair(--nospam--at)technip.com]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 10:07 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Metal siding and roofing as a diaphragm

Why don' t you try the SDI (Steel Deck Institute) documentation. I believe they have a design manual that spells out methods to design roof diaphragms.

Regards

Tarik BERAIR, PE,
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
TECHNIP France
PARIS-LA-DEFENSE
Tel: +33-(0)1-40-90-11-13
Email: tberair(--nospam--at)technip.com

Jim Wilson <wilsonengineers(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
23/03/2007 16:01
Please respond to seaint