Re: Sharing Neils tip on Neat Excel Equation Writer

Thanks Jim for this link.
I took a quick look.
I will take a detailed look later.

I can quite appreciate what happens.
While spreadsheets can do plenty of good work in seconds, it can also goof up royally and make plenty of mistakes even faster.

The drawings that we engineers and detailers make are no different.
There must be similar horror stories about our profession too.
Thanks once again
Regards
Vish

Jim <jim(--nospam--at)steelestimators.com> wrote:
Here is an interesting site about some spreadsheet users.
 www.eusprig.org/stories.htm

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.