Re: Engineering Firm-Project Management

We have just switched to this system from Quickbooks. Entering the timesheet data has been easy, but I haven't been involved with dealing with any of the guts or innards of the program. That person said the transition has been going well and has been pleased with Deltek's support. They have a support module/program that we are using that has helped in the transition.

Jim Hamilton wrote:
Has anyone used the web-based software Deltek Vision for employee time sheet
records, client billing, payroll, or other similar uses for project
management?  I would appreciate receiving any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim Hamilton