RE: Engineering Firm-Project Management

It works fine. We are using Vision now, which I believe is a better, integrated version

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jim Hamilton" <jhamilton(--nospam--at)hutchisoneng.com>
To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: 3/26/07 11:27 AM
Subject: Engineering Firm-Project Management

Has anyone used the web-based software Deltek Vision for employee time sheet
records, client billing, payroll, or other similar uses for project
management?  I would appreciate receiving any comments or suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim Hamilton

This e-mail including attached files is confidential. Its transmission is solely as an accommodation for the benefit of the recipient. The recipient bears the responsibility for checking its accuracy against corresponding originally signed documents provided by Schnabel Engineering. If you received this e-mail in error, its use is prohibited. Please destroy it and immediately notify postmaster(--nospam--at)schnabel-eng.com.