SEAINT 2.0 (was seaint archives)

Michel,

It is quite simple. All that you have to do is to set up a blogger account and forward emails to it. The best part is getting feeds from blogger to your google home page by clicking on

http://seaint.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Believe me,  this will save  a lot of  your time checking emails from the list server.
The list administrators can also save money by switching over to  web 2.0 technologies.

Regards,
Rudra Nevatia

>Rudra-   Can you explain more how this works?   -Michel

>>Now messages can be viewed and searched at http://seaint.blogspot.com
>>also. There is a link at the bottom of this page for subscribing to atom feeds
>>display on your Google homepage. Regards,Rudra Nevatia

always stay connected to friends.