Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAINT 2.0 (was seaint archives)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAINT 2.0 (was seaint archives)
- From: Rudra Nevatia <rudra_nevatia(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:42:38 -0700 (PDT)
It is quite simple. All that you have to do is to set up a blogger account and forward emails to it. The best part is getting feeds from blogger to your google home page by clicking on
Believe me, this will save a lot of your time checking emails from the list server.
The list administrators can also save money by switching over to web 2.0 technologies.
>Rudra- Can you explain more how this works? -Michel
>>Now messages can be viewed and searched at http://seaint.blogspot.com
>>also. There is a link at the bottom of this page for subscribing to atom feeds
>>display on your Google homepage. Regards,Rudra Nevatia
Don't be flakey. Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and
always stay connected to friends.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEA Meeting Presentation Topics
- Next by Subject: SEAINT 2.0 (was seaint archives)
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineering Firm-Project Management
- Next by thread: SEAINT 2.0 (was seaint archives)