Cabinet plywood for strucutral use?

I have a (potential) client who has made a temporary stage out of birch plywood, and finds himself in the awkward position of having to prove that it won't fall down under the required design loads. Does anyone have references on the material properties of such plywood panels? I'd rather not have to do any testing, though that's the likely path this point if there is no data available.

--
Jordan