From: Jordan Truesdell, PE [mailto:seaint1(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 08:42
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cabinet plywood for strucutral use?

I have a (potential) client who has made a temporary stage out of birch
plywood, and finds himself in the awkward position of having to prove
that it won't fall down under the required design loads.  Does anyone
have references on the material properties of such plywood panels?  I'd
rather not have to do any testing, though that's the likely path this
point if there is no data available.

--
Jordan