Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Looking for Concrete Column Design Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Looking for Concrete Column Design Software
- From: "Wontae Kim" <Wontae.Kim(--nospam--at)unistresscorp.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:48:22 -0400
What program do you use for column design?
I want to draw P-M interaction diagram (both compression and tension sides).
Also, it should consider shear force, also.
In another words, I need a software which can draw tension-moment diagrams
with shear forces considered.
Pittsfield, MA 01201
- Prev by Subject: Load transfer on masonry
- Next by Subject: RE: Looking for Concrete Column Design Software
- Previous by thread: Re: Cantilever t-beam
- Next by thread: RE: Looking for Concrete Column Design Software