Re: Looking for Concrete Column Design Software

http://www.crsi.org/archeng/software.html
You can find something here too..

Ganesh

On 3/28/07, Wontae Kim <Wontae.Kim(--nospam--at)unistresscorp.com> wrote:
Hi,

What program do you use for column design?
I want to draw P-M interaction diagram (both compression and tension sides).
Also, it should consider shear force, also.
In another words, I need a software which can draw tension-moment diagrams
 with shear forces considered.

Wontae

****Wontae Kim****
Unistress Corp.