RE: Finally a Little Recognition !!

Sanitation Engineer?  I bet most people would guess that before Structural Engineer.

Jason Emoto
Structural Engineer (who always has to add "I design buildings" when I get the inevitable puzzled look or blank stare)

From: Stan Caldwell [mailto:stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:19 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Finally a Little Recognition !!

It was 6:38 PM, Dallas Time, and my wife and I were in the middle of dinner.  In the background, Wheel of Fortune was on the TV.  I wasn't paying much attention to the show, because food was a higher priority.  Suddenly, my wife said "I don't believe it" and I reluctantly looked up from my plate.

The category was "Occupation" and the puzzle in-progress read:

As I rose from my chair with my arms raised high in celebration, the middle contestant solved the puzzle without any further letters.

He won $3,500.  It should have been much more!

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Structural Engineer