Qatar

List members:

My firm has been awarded a large project in Qatar.

We are looking for local architecture and engineering firms to JV with us for

Permitting/construction admin, etc.

I remember seeing multiple members on this list from that area.

Please contact me at dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

980 North Michigan Avenue #1640 Chicago 60611

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile

312.622.0409 mobile