Re: Geotech reports

Al,

Sound like you have a pretty smart Architect.  This is a very good idea as there are probably Geotechnical "recommendations" within the report that the construction contractor needs to follow.  If it is not in the contract documents how else would you enforce them.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"Greene, Al [PTS]" <AGFO(--nospam--at)chevron.com>
03/30/2007 08:15 AM
Please respond to seaint
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
cc
Subject
Geotech reports

I have an architect who wants the geotech report text to be part of the contract documents for construction.  I can see it for the bore logs and tests.  Your thoughts?

Al Greene, PE, SECB
Chevron Richmond Refinery

841 Chevron Way, 244/Tech Center

Richmond, CA 94802