Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Geotech reports[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Geotech reports
- From: "Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 08:23:39 -0700
Title: Geotech reports
We use the C.S.I. Master Format and include the geotech in Sec. 00 30 00, Available Information, Subsection 00 31 32, Geotechnical Data.
Bob Garner, S.E.
From: Greene, Al [PTS]
I have an architect who wants the geotech report text to be part of the contract documents for construction. I can see it for the bore logs and tests. Your thoughts?
Greene, PE, SECB
- Prev by Subject: Re: Geotech reports
- Next by Subject: Re: Geotech reports
- Previous by thread: Re: Geotech reports
- Next by thread: Re: Geotech reports