Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Geotech reports[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Geotech reports
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:38:20 -0700
Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?
Go Giants (Amphetamine and Juice free!!!)
"Let's not start a Holy War, Harris…"
This is more evidence that you live in a sorry state! My gas is $2.44/gal and everybody is complaining about it being so high. Also, we still have no state income tax, no earthquakes, and no plan-checkers.
On 3/30/07, Gerard Madden, SE <gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Anyway you can help us out on the price of gas? :-)
$3.37/gal at for Unleaded at the Chevron 'round the corner.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Geotech reports
- Next by Subject: Re: Geotech reports
- Previous by thread: RE: Geotech reports
- Next by thread: Re: Geotech reports