To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2007 11:00 AM
Subject: Old Canadian Member Properties

Can and will anyone provide member information (Sx,Ix, r, rt) for the
following older members or suggest a good source?

WWF 900 x 249 (W35x 249)
WWF 200 x 27 (W8x 27)
C380 x 74 (C15 x 74)
C380 x 50 (C15 x 50)

The member call out appears to be mm x lb/ft which checks to members
that I can cross reference.

The project is circa 1975 through 1980.

Thanks in advance,
Craig Hawe