From: "Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc." <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Stone house
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 06:35:22 -0400

Fellow listers,
I was asked yesterday by a regular client if I could design a stone house for him-field stone. Give him credit, he also asked if he should build a house out of stone. This is new to me and I wonder if anyone out there has any words of wisdom or warning.
Gary

    *   Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
    <mailto:seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>. Remember, any email you
    *   site at: http://www.seaint.org <http://www.seaint.org>