Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 09:02
Subject: RE: COPIES OF PLANS

Steve:

Did they say why they want to release them?

The drawings are your ?instruments of service? and are not in the public domain.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Director

Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers - Cayman

980 North Michigan Ave #1640 Chicago 60611

319 A Street Boston 02210

312.573.1701

312.573.1726 facsimile

312.622.0409 mobile