RE: Spread sheet for Torion in RC beams

Antonio,

I developed a basic spreadsheet for torsion of concrete members.  It’s at home, at least it should be there.  I’ll have to get it later tonight.

David A. Topete, SE

From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Spread sheet for Torion in RC beams

In a message dated 4/9/2007 3:20:18 PM Pacific Standard Time, Adjebli(--nospam--at)wmconnect.com writes:

Hello, You can download the Enercalc trial version it works perfectly on a lot of structural components among them RC Beam. their web site is: Enercal.com
Good Luck.

Thanks for your guess, I do have and use ENERCALC for years, but the RC beam program does NOT cover torsion.

Any other suggestions?

Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni

Consulting S.E.

See what's free at AOL.com.