From: gina gobo [mailto:engineer98225(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 11:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: conduits in footings - thoughts?

This question has come up time and time again and I am not sure how to
address it.

I would like to get your thoughts regarding locating electrical conduits in
footing stem walls or in the footing itself.

Contractors end up doing this a lot, your thoughts?

Download Messenger. Join the i'm Initiative. Help make a difference today.