FW: ICC ES Memo Information From Simpson Strongtie

Title: Message
The intent of the prior email dated March 13th was summarized as I had intended. The correct statement should be;  "There are currently no concrete screw anchor or adhesive anchors on the market with code reports that meet the criteria of either AC193 or AC308."
I would like to correct the list of 6 (Not 5) products on the market which meet the requirements of AC 193 and are compliant with the Building Codes listed next to the products. As mentioned, These reports can be downloaded from the ICC website at www.icc-es.org

Simpson Strong-Tie Strong-Bolt Expansion Anchor ESR 1771 (2006 IBC&IRC/ 2003 IBC&IRC /1997 UBC)
Hilti Kwik Bolt TZ Expansion Anchor ESR 1917 (I2003 IBC&IRC /1997 UBC)
Hilti HSL-3 Heavy Duty Expansion Anchor ESR 1545 (2003 IBC&IRC /1997 UBC)
Hilti HDA Undercut Anchor ESR 1546 (2003 IBC&IRC /1997 UBC)
USP DUC Undercut Anchor ESR 1970 (2006 IBC&IRC/ 2003 IBC&IRC /1997 UBC)
ITW Red Head Trubolt Expansion Anchor ESR 2251 [SDC A&B only, uncracked concrete]
(2006 IBC&IRC)

Thank you for your clarification.
I would like to add one additional point of clarification. It is important to note that most City and County Building jurisdictions in California (including DSA and OSHPD), Washington, Utah and Oregon are continuing to honor the ICC-ES code reports valid prior to December 31st, 2006 for adhesives and concrete screws.

Thanks,
Wendy Allen, PE
Simpson Strong-Tie Anchor Systems Field Engineer
mobile: 415.559.9038
fax: 415.674.6694
voicemail: 209.944.1090