Train Loading & Box Culvert Program

Two part question:

1)  I have not worked on a railroad project in several years.  When I did, the design live load was the AREA Cooper E80.  Is that still typically used?  Or is there a new and improved live load?

2)  Can any recommend a cast-in-place box culvert program that will handle custom live load - say for example, the AREA Cooper E80?  All of the programs that I have seen are specifically for AASHTO highway loads.

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025