Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Garage sizes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Garage sizes
- From: "joseph goldbronn" <jgoldbronn(--nospam--at)crosbygroup.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:29:45 -0700
I know this is not an engineering question but I thought I would give it a try considering there are some architects on this list server. My question is; Is there a legal definition of the minimum size of a 2 car garage? I have a home owner dispute on whether a garage is a 2 car or 1+ car garage. With today’s large SUV’s what used to hold 2 cars can barely hold 1 H2. I always thought if the garage door was 8’ or 9’ wide then it would be considered 1 car and if the door was 16’ wide then it would be a 2 car. This may be one of those in the eye of the beholder questions but any help would be appreciated.
Phone - 916-563-7600
Fax - 916-563-7610
- Prev by Subject: Re: Gantry Crane Rail Blockout
- Next by Subject: RE: Garage sizes
- Previous by thread: RE: bearing capacity equation
- Next by thread: RE: Garage sizes