Plasma cutters and steel quality / weld quality for SMRFs

Halo, Anyone have any knowledge about how the Plasma cutters affect
the SMRF connection designs?  I am using a BUEP (bolted unstiffened
end plate connection).  And other connections?  I have not found
information regarding this issue.  I will be researching, so I will
continue to supply the information I find.

Best Regards,
Refugio
Open.Struct