RE: California Bearing Ratio

Two Questions?

1) Why is the Geotechnical Engineer not being
involved?  I would assume that any significant road
construction would have a Geotechnical Engineer.  I
would think that this would be especially true if a
300 ton crane was involved.

2)  Whu are you involved unless you are hired by the
Contractor?  Normally we would identify this as
Contractors means and methods and leave it for him to
resolve..

Mark Gilligan SE