RE: California SB 1175 & AB 127

I’ll paraphrase what a contact sent one of our field guys.

AB 127 was included in last Novembers $10.4 Billion school bond measure, which passed.  This bill permits community colleges to either use DSA or local jurisdictions for plan check.

I’ve not independently confirmed the above information, so it would be best to confirm before assuming.

Tom

Thomas D. Skaggs, Ph.D., P.E.
Manager, Product Evaluation

Technical Services Division