Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tilt-Up Beam Connection Detail[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tilt-Up Beam Connection Detail
- From: "Rich Lewis" <seaint04(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 16:30:11 -0500
I have a condition where a floor beam wants to be supported by a tilt-up wall at the panel joint. Due to window layouts the panel joint aligns with the floor beam. My first gut reaction is this is not a good condition. Is it practical to bridge a support seat across the end joint of two panels, or will this cause a problem? My thought is that the floor slab will already connect the two panels due to the edge angle of the slab being welded to the panels. If the slab already restrains the panels together should I have problems if I bridge a beam seat across the joint?
- Prev by Subject: test
- Next by Subject: Re: Tilt-Up Beam Connection Detail
- Previous by thread: Re: Cantilevered Retaining Walls on Pile Foundation
- Next by thread: Re: Tilt-Up Beam Connection Detail