Invitation to ETABS2000 discusssion forum

Hi,

This is an invitation to ETABS2000 forum, a proffessional group for CIVIL engineers who are familiar with computer design of structures, using ETABS2000 software. If you feel your friends or colleagues are interested in this issue, please forward this email for them.

In this group, besides discussions about ETABS2000, any discussion about building CODES and other CSI softwares like SAP, SAFE and SECTION DESIGNER are welcomed.

Here you will find many experienced engineers, you can ask your questions and also answer to others' problems. I hope I will meet you in this group soon.

To become a member of this group, click the following link: