VT Shooting

Greetings,

Steve Gordin sent me an email asking me about my well being.

I left VT couple of years back and am working in Miami. It is indeed a sad state of affairs and my deepest condolences to the friends and families of the deceased.

Norris Hall brings back memories of classes I had in the very same building. It is right across from the civil engineering building. I haven't heard anything yet from my professors but I sure hope that none of them were in there having a class.

Let's all just pray for the families and friends at Virginia Tech

~Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer
Bliss and Nyitray Inc.