SHOOTINGS

The rest of civilized world never ceases to be amazed
with America's love affair with guns.

And with America's unwillingness to do anything about it.

36,000 people are dying each year this way, most by accidents.

That deranged individual was not a criminal by design, was he?

Did the accessibility of guns made the world safer for him or anyone else?

Tell me more about the blessing of firearms...

About the freedom it brings...

About safety and security...

And how it limits the powers of the government...

And how it protects from communists...

Do you really believe in this?

As a young engineer in So Cal I once met an older engineer, who did.

Sincerely, Gregory from Oz