RE: SHOOTINGS

Never take a decision in the precise moment in that something has happened blinding or preventing you to think with clarity. Wait some days, to calm down, to have your ideas clear, and then take steps, never stop to take the corrective steps.
This is only a moment for silence, sadness and support to the relatives of victims.

Alberto Guida

From: S. Gordin [mailto:mailbox(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:15 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS

Gregory,

I hope that the driving force behind your post was the same horror and sorrow that every normal person lives through since yesterday morning.  For some reason, though, these feelings are not quite apparent in your post.

This is neither the time nor the place for this kind of debate.
If you are a friend, just share our grief.  If you are not (as many in the "civilized world") - just show a little bit more tact and appropriate respect.

Sincerely,

V. Steve Gordin, SE
Irvine CA