RE: SHOOTINGS

GfO,

This is not the appropriate forum for me to respond to your statement although I am tempted and able.

Please refrain from expressing your sincere but unsolicited opinion.

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.

PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603

22 N. Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601

Phone: (352) 754-2424

FAX: (352) 754-2412

www.arkengineering.net

The rest of civilized world never ceases to be amazed

with America's love affair with guns.

And with America's unwillingness to do anything about it.

36,000 people are dying each year this way, most by accidents.

That deranged individual was not a criminal by design, was he?

Did the accessibility of guns made the world safer for him or anyone else?

Tell me more about the blessing of firearms...

About the freedom it brings...

About safety and security...

And how it limits the powers of the government...

And how it protects from communists...

Do you really believe in this?

As a young engineer in So Cal I once met an older engineer, who did.

Sincerely, Gregory from Oz