Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SHOOTINGS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SHOOTINGS
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:20:47 -0400
This is not the appropriate forum for me to respond to your statement although I am tempted and able.
Please refrain from expressing your sincere but unsolicited opinion.
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
The rest of civilized world never ceases to be amazed
36,000 people are dying each year this way, most by accidents.
That deranged individual was not a criminal by design, was he?
Did the accessibility of guns made the world safer for him or anyone else?
Tell me more about the blessing of firearms...
About the freedom it brings...
About safety and security...
And how it limits the powers of the government...
And how it protects from communists...
Do you really believe in this?
As a young engineer in So Cal I once met an older engineer, who did.
Sincerely, Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: RE: SHOOTINGS
- Next by Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS
- Previous by thread: Re: why the moment frame must be capable to resist at least 25% of lateral loads?
- Next by thread: Re: SHOOTINGS