Re: Converting PLT files or AutoCad output to TIFF format

Dennis,

Here is a late response, but better late than never.
I have used a thing called "Infomatik image driver" to
make TIFF files.  Not free, but not too expensive.

I think most of the printers around here charge the
same for PDF as for TIFF so I use "Cutepdf Writer" to
create PDFs, and it's free, not shareware.

HTH
MJ