Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
VIRGINIA TECH[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: VIRGINIA TECH
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 19:24:57 +1000
I have read the responses to my previous posting.
Please accept my sincere apologies to all that might have been offended
by using this occasion to bring in a bigger issue.
In case of tragedy related to some of our friends, broader debates have no place,
until time heals the wounds.
For the last few years I have been pounded by a gun lobbyist bringing forth
various arguments. What I wrote was a reaction to those.
I thought I saw a cause-and-effect, but I spoke about it in an untimely fashion.
The pain of those affected is not made any less by realization
that such tragedies, although on a smaller scale, are taking place daily
throughout the USA.
Again, please accept my apologies.
Sincerely, Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: Virginia Tech
- Next by Subject: RE: Virginia Tech
- Previous by thread: RE: Virginia Tech
- Next by thread: RE: VIRGINIA TECH