VIRGINIA TECH

I have read the responses to my previous posting.

Please accept my sincere apologies to all that might have been offended
by using this occasion to bring in a bigger issue.
In case of tragedy related to some of our friends, broader debates have no place,
until time heals the wounds.

For the last few years I have been pounded by a gun lobbyist bringing forth
various arguments. What I wrote was a reaction to those.
I thought I saw a cause-and-effect, but I spoke about it in an untimely fashion.

The pain of those affected is not made any less by realization
that such tragedies, although on a smaller scale, are taking place daily
throughout the USA.

Again, please accept my apologies.

Sincerely, Gregory from Oz