Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: VIRGINIA TECH[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: VIRGINIA TECH
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:20:55 -0400
I apologize for snapping at you.
I rely on the structural experience and technical advice of SEAINT list members.
It would be unfortunate if sound advice went unheeded because of personal prejudice against another’s politics.
I think that is why moderation is important to the future success of this list.
Politics should be debated over coffee between two individuals who have a mutual respect for one another.
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
FAX: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: Virginia Tech
- Next by Subject: Re: VIRGINIA TECH
- Previous by thread: VIRGINIA TECH
- Next by thread: Re: VIRGINIA TECH