RE: VIRGINIA TECH

GfO,

I apologize for snapping at you.

I rely on the structural experience and technical advice of SEAINT list members.

It would be unfortunate if sound advice went unheeded because of personal prejudice against another’s politics.

I think that is why moderation is important to the future success of this list.

Politics should be debated over coffee between two individuals who have a mutual respect for one another.

Regards,

Christopher Banbury, PE

President

Ark Engineering, Inc.