Masonry Skewed Shear Walls

I'm working on a project with Masonry skewed shear
walls and flexible diaphragm. Can someone help me with
some example from some book, references to papers, or
let me know how should I analyze it? I would
appreciate any comments. Thanks.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com