Gunman from Jacobs Engineering in Bldg. 44 of Johnson Space Center (NASA) in Houston.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I know that NCSEA wanted more publicity for our profession but I just heard that there is a gunman who is a contract employee of Pasadena based Jacobs Engineering (the employee was from their TN offices) at the Johnson Space Center in the NASA Bldg. 44 Communications. It appears that Jacobs is doing contract work for the NASA Space Station. Houston Swat is currently in the building but it has not been confirmed if shots had been fired.

This kind of publicity we don’t need. I won’t provide and thoughts because it would be politically uncorrect at this time.

Sincerely,

Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE

California Professional Engineer

Structural Engineering Consultant

C-41250 (Exp. 3/31/09)

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net

http://structuralist.spaces.live.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.