Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Gunman from Jacobs Engineering in Bldg. 44 of Johnson Space Center (NASA) in Houston.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Gunman from Jacobs Engineering in Bldg. 44 of Johnson Space Center (NASA) in Houston.
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:40:53 -0700
Friday, April 20, 2007
I know that NCSEA wanted more publicity for our profession
but I just heard that there is a gunman who is a contract employee of
This kind of publicity we don’t need. I won’t provide and thoughts because it would be politically uncorrect at this time.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and return the original message to us at the above e-mail. Thank you.
- Prev by Subject: Gun Control Listserve
- Next by Subject: helical anchors
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry Skewed Shear Walls
- Next by thread: Simplified base shear formula in 97 UBC