To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 4:51 AM
Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS

That statement is totally mis-leading. The same can be said for cars and trucks and yet we require every one to undergo testing of some sort and place restrictions on those who have some sort of problem, e.g. handi-capped, colour-blindness, etc. I see nothing wrong with requiring a strict licensing regime for fire-arms.
Gary

Raymond Shreenan wrote:
Guns don't kill people, people kill people

R.S.