Re: Converting PLT files or AutoCad output to TIFF format

You can also do it by first Using the Export Command of Autocad to save it as a BMP file then use a graphics software like Ulead Photo Express or Adobe Photoshop to convert the BMP File into a TIF  file or Other File formats. Graphics softwares are usually bundled with Scanner Products so if you have a scanner, the included CD should contain have a similar software. If you have Microsoft Office Software , you can also use Microsoft Photo Editor to convert a bmp file into a tif file.

I Hope this Helps,

Alex

Jun Navaro <j.navaro(--nospam--at)lycos.com> wrote:
hI!

I want my drawing in autocad transferred into a shape file. can anybody knows

thanks.

jun