Re: SHOOTINGS

The problem with gun registration are many:
Criminals could get a hold of that list and go and steal those registered guns from the homeowners listed address.
Also, once guns are registered,  it would be easy to confiscate them if Schumer and his antigun legislators could pass a law. And that is what they are looking for....the first step..........gun registration. It happened in England and Australia...................and Canada is trying hard too!!!
Gun control will only make it tougher for the law abiding citizens.
People kill people.........with cars, knives, screwdrivers and whatever you can think of.
Don't blame the law abiting citizens,  gun makers, legit gun dealers and amuntion suppliers for it!

It may be a surprise to you that the crime rate in Texas has gone down since they changed the law and concealed weapons have been allowed............Everybody has the right to bear arms and defend himself.

Sorry to bring it up here but I just could not agree with some B.S. I was reading.

Antonio S. Luisoni

See what's free at AOL.com.