RE: SHOOTINGS

     I have been trying to stay out of this as no one is going to change any buddies else's mind on this issue.  The voting both is the only place where your point of view has any importance.  One point of "fact" is the myth that a both penetrating the shell of a plane will cause the plane to go out of control and crash.  One of my favorite "science" TV shows, Myth Busters, busted this myth last year. ( :-> )  On the other hand, a plane is very close quarter to have lead flying around in.

Acie
-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: SHOOTINGS

I shouldn't even post on this, cause it's just a lose lose debate...but

Even in the old west, Wyatt Earp made people turn in their guns when they entered the city limits.

Yeah, every man woman and child needs a holster under their jackets. That's the way to go. Can we bring them on airplanes too in case there is a terrorist (well he looked like one) on board and we can shoot them in the head and depressurize the plane in the process and kill all on board?

Can I shoot someone for saying they'll yeall that they'll "kick my ass" when they jaywalk and I honk my horn at them? I did feel threatened afterall for my safety so I can draw my weapon, right?

-g