RE: SHOOTINGS

Title: Message
I did see that episode as well.  Catastrophic depressurization does not occur when a bullet penetrates the cabin of an airplane.  Except in the movies…

DT

    Is what happened to Payne Stewart's plane considered catastrophic depressurization? If it is, I wonder what it does take for there to be a catastrophic depressurization. If a bullet hole isn't large enough to cause it to happen, a fairly large component must have failed on his plane. Does anyone know what they finally determined caused Payne Stewart's plane to depressurize? .

Wesley C. Werner